Help Desk Now Available Evenings and Weekends: We understand that residents and stakeholders have questions regarding how to continue to conduct business with the City. In light of this action, the City has extended its Help Desk hours to assist with providing answers. The Help Desk can be reached daily (Sunday-Saturday) from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. at 626-307-1377 or at MpkHelpDesk@montereypark.ca.gov.
March 25, 2020: The City of Monterey Park Takes Additional Action to Prohibit Group Gatherings at Local Parks and Provides Resource Links for Residents and Businesses. More Details
March 20, 2020: City of Monterey Park’s “Safer at Home” Emergency Order Response. More Details
March 19, 2020: LA County and State of California issue "Safer at Home" emergency order stopping non-essential activities outside of residences in response to COVID-19. More Details
March 17, 2020 News Release: City of Monterey Park’s Continued Efforts to Provide Service to Community while Facility Closures are in Place. More Details
Subscribe to City of Monterey Park news flashes at www.MontereyPark.ca.gov/NotifyMe.
View our other social media such as Nixle alerts and Twitter.
- How do I comply with the "Safer at Home" order issued by the county and state?
- Has the city suspended street sweeping parking restrictions?
- What city facilities have been closed?
- What city events have been canceled?
- Who can I contact at Monterey Park City Hall?
- Will the library suspend overdue book fines? How are they operating?
- What are the Spirit Bus' modified hours?
- Where can I get information about the current number and locations of COVID-19 cases?
- What has LA County Dept. of Public Health said about COVID-19 testing?
- What steps should I take to prevent the spread of the coronavirus?
- Local Information
- 211 L.A. County hotline and website (24 hour health, human and social services.)
- L.A. County Dept. of Public Heath (COVID-19 cases, locations.)
- Safer at Home Emergency Order FAQ by L.A. County Department of Public Health: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Costco Senior Only Hours: 8-9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. No guests are allowed to accompany the seniors, but Costco employees will be providing assistance to load items into their cards if needed.
- Resource Services page from the Office of Assemblymember Ed Chau, District 49
- Food Assistance & Food Banks (Find food, donate & volunteer.)
- L.A Regional Food Bank
- American Legion Post 397 (338 S. Ramona Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754, (626) 692-4918)
- CalFresh: food benefits to individuals and families with low-incomes. Check if you qualify here
- Aging and Community Services (WDACS): FREE emergency meals for seniors available by appointment only (323) 260-2801. Additional info here
- L.A. Small Business Development Center: Guide for small business owners to stay informed, plan, and respond to the impact of COVID-19.
- Support your Local Businesses - Click here for a list of Monterey Park eateries that have take-out and delivery service. (This list will be updated as businesses confirm take-out/delivery options.)
- Resource list from L.A. Homeless Services Authority (Basic needs, mainstream benefits, workers, employers, seniors, etc.)
- Utilities: Monterey Park Water and Trash, So. Cal. Edison (SCE), So. Cal. Gas.
- School Information
- Tax/Financial Information
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Disaster Distress Helpline - Counseling and support call (800) 985-5990 or visit Helpline