- Tuesday 3 - 7 p.m.
- Friday 1 - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 1 - 5 p.m.
Appointments required. Please arrive 10 minutes early with your ID, payment and all required documents filled out prior to your appointment. Late arrivals, incomplete or incorrect documents may forfeit your time slot.
Applying for a Passport?
You must bring the following:
Adults ages 18 and over
- Form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport (Please print legibly using Black Ink Only). Download DS-11 here.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship: Original AND photocopy of one of the following:
- U.S. Birth Certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
- Previous U.S. Passport
- Please note: Birth Certificates that read Abstract of Birth are not accepted when applying for a U.S. Passport. For more information for proof of citizenship, click here.
- Proof of Identity: Original AND photocopy (front and back) of a valid photo I.D. For more information for proof of identity, click here
- Passport photo: Photograph must meet passport requirements - full front view of the face, 2x2 inches in size, on a white background, and no eyeglasses. Photo service is available for $15 for ages 5+ years only.
Young Adults ages 16-17
Minors ages 15 and younger
Child and both parents/legal guardians must appear and present the following:
- Form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport (Please print legibly using Black Ink Only).
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- Original Birth Certificate: Must be translated in English if born abroad. Note: Birth Certificates that read Abstract of Birth are not accepted when applying for a U.S. Passport.
- If the child was born abroad, parent must provide evidence of the child’s U.S. Citizenship (one of the following: Consular Report of Birth Abroad, Certificate of Citizenship, or Parent’s Naturalization Certificate + Child’s Permanent Resident Card).
- Parental/Guardian Identification: Each parent must present original identification and submit a photocopy of the front and back with child’s application.
- Recent Color Photograph: Photograph must meet passport requirements - full front view of the face, 2x2 inches in size, on a white background, and no eyeglasses. Photo service is available for $15 for ages 5+ years only.
- Routine: 7-10 weeks (Mailing delays may require an additional 4 weeks)
- Expedited: 3-5 weeks (Mailing delays may require an additional 4 weeks)
- Emergency passports: Travelers departing within 2 weeks must make an appointment with the Los Angeles Passport Agency at 1-877-487-2778 or 1-888-874-7793. The appointment phone line is open 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and closed on the weekend and federal holidays. Proof of travel within 2 weeks is required.
If your most recent passport book and/or passport card was issued less than 15 years ago and you were over 16 years old at the time of issuance, you may be eligible to renew by mail using form DS-82. To determine your eligibility, please visit travel.state.gov "Renew by Mail." Applicants not eligible to use form DS-82 must apply in person using the DS-11 form.
Note: Expired passports must be submitted with the renewal application. You cannot renew a passport for a child or for passports issued for 5 years and must apply again in person using Form DS-11.
For more information, or to download passport forms, please visit travel.state.gov
Or call 626-307-1357 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are scheduled only up to 4 WEEKS in advance from today. If there are no time slots available, we are currently booked at this time. For more information and the location of other nearby acceptance facilities, go to "Where to Apply."