Starting a Business in Monterey Park

Thank you for your interest in operating a business in the City of Monterey Park. The City is here to help you start, expand, or relocate your business to our community.

Our New Online Business Application process is designed to assist business owners with meeting all requirements to open and operate a new business in the City of Monterey Park. By completing the online application, staff from various City Departments will contact you if additional or clarifying information is needed. Please click the link below to begin your online application.


Workflow A

If you need further assistance, please contact us at or by phone at (626) 307-1385 from Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm (PST).