Election Official Results (PDF)
The City of Monterey Park will conduct its General Municipal Election on Tuesday, March 7, 2017. The General Election is consolidated with the Los Angeles County Election.
Registered voters will cast ballots for two City Council positions, a City Clerk, and a City Treasurer to serve a four-year term ending in March 2021; and a library tax measure.
- February 6 through February 28, 2017: Voters may request for vote by mail ballots.
- February 6 through March 6, 2017: Vote By Mail Ballots drop-off at City Hall, City Clerk's office or online.
- February 20, 2017: Last day to register to vote. Voter registration forms are available in the City Clerk's office.
- March 4 & March 5, 2017: Weekend Early Voting at 7 locations: West Covina, East Los Angeles, Culver City, Van Nuys, Pasadena, South Bay, Lancaster
- March 7, 2017: Polling places are open on Election Day from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For additional information, please click on the links below:
To request additional information contact the Monterey Park City Clerk's office at (626) 307-1359. For voter information guide, voting locations, voter registration or additional election information, contact the Los Angeles County Registrar Recorder's office at (800) 815-2666.