Learn the hottest trend in restaurant kitchens that chefs and equipment manufacturers endorse – a more efficient, precise, safer, and more flexible way to cook than conventional gas and electric
Are you tired of high energy bills and slow cooking times in your restaurant kitchen? Do you want to learn about cutting-edge cooking technology that can save you time and money?
Then join Southern California Edison (SCE) and the City of Monterey Park for an informative session on how electric induction can save you time, energy, and money!
Southern California Edison and the City of Monterey Park are teaming up to bring you an exclusive joint seminar on electric induction cooking and its many benefits to your restaurant at 10 a.m. on Monday, April 10, 2023, at El Encanto in Monterey Park.
Electric induction cooking uses cutting-edge technology to heat your cookware directly, rather than relying on traditional gas or electric burners. As a result, electric induction cooking means faster and more precise cooking and significant energy savings. Plus, with no open flames or hot surfaces, electric induction cooking is safer and more comfortable for your kitchen staff.
During this FREE joint seminar, you'll learn about the benefits of electric induction cooking and how it can transform your restaurant's cooking process. SCE's expert presenters will provide hands-on demonstrations, tips, and tricks to help you get the most out of this exciting new technology.
But that's not all, this seminar will also explore the future of the restaurant industry and how electric induction cooking is poised to become a key player in the years to come. You'll learn about the latest trends and innovations in the industry and how you can stay ahead of the curve and remain competitive in a rapidly evolving market.
See, Hear, and Learn
- How induction cooking works.
- Why induction technology is a safer, cleaner, faster, and healthier alternative for cooking.
- How cooking with induction can keep your kitchen cooler and more comfortable during the hot summer months.
- How SCE customers can borrow an induction unit to try for FREE for up to 14 days.
- How businesses can benefit from SCE's FREE specialized consulting services to help you gain a competitive edge.
- How to manage all your energy needs instantly and easily through SCE's My Account.
- How you can gain valuable information about smart products, programs, tools, and incentives.
- Faster cooking times
- More precise temperature control, and
- Reduced energy usage!
You'll also learn about the small business resources available through Southern California Edison, including rebates, energy efficiency tips, and personal support for your business.
This seminar is perfect for small business owners in the food service and hospitality industry, including restaurants, cafes, and catering services. You'll leave with a better understanding of how electric induction cooking can improve your business's bottom line and practical tips for reducing energy usage. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn from SCE field experts.
Free Education. No Reservations Needed
- Monday, April 10, 2023
- 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- El Encanto, 700 El Mercado Avenue, Monterey Park, CA 91754.
For more information, contact the City of Monterey Park Economic Development Division at 626-307-1385 or email@example.com .
Joseph Torres, Economic Development Manager
Subscribe to City of Monterey Park news flashes at www.montereypark.ca.gov/notifyme.