First application window is open now through Sunday, December 20, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
The Wurwand Foundation and FOUND/LA are launching the FOUND/LA Small Business Recovery Fund in partnership with Pacific Community Ventures and TMC Community Capital, a grant program to help protect small businesses across Los Angeles County.
Eligible business applicants will receive between $5,000 and $25,000 depending on the size of the business.
The grant program’s objective is to support local entrepreneurs that create the spaces that make our neighborhoods feel like home.
FOUND/LA is an initiative of the Wurwand Foundation, which offers funding, mentorship, and educational resources for all types of businesses.
- Application window opens Monday, December 14, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- Application window closes on Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- Winners selected on Monday, December 21, 2020
- Application window opens Monday, January 11, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- Application window closes Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Winners selected on Monday, January 18, 2021
To apply or for more information, please visit www.foundla.org/covid-recovery-fund-for-small-businesses/ or email email@example.com.
Joseph Torres, Economic Development Manager
Subscribe to City of Monterey Park news flashes at www.MontereyPark.ca.gov/NotifyMe