The City of Monterey Park in conjunction with Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control will hold a low-cost vaccination and licensing clinic for dogs and cats on Saturday, January 27, 2018, 9 a.m.- 2 p.m., at Barnes Park at 350 S. McPherrin Avenue.
All dogs in the City of Monterey Park must be licensed‑this is mandatory. Licenses are valid for one year from the date of issue. While at the clinic, all dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier. One handler per pet. The pet’s handler must be at least 18 years old. Payment is accepted in cash only. No appointments necessary.
Vaccination clinic price list (cash only please):
- Rabies vaccine: $10.00 (dogs 3 months and older / cats 4 months and older).
- DHLPP vaccine: $14.00 (dogs 8 weeks and older).
- Bordetella vaccine: $15.00 (dogs 8 weeks and older).
- Canine influenza: $10.00 (dogs 8 weeks and older).
- FVRCP: $15.00.
- Microchips: $15.00 (includes lifetime registration).
Pet licenses may be purchased at the clinic after the pet is inoculated.
Annual (one year) pet license (cash only please):
- Unaltered dog: $40.00.
- Altered dog: $20.00 (with proof).
- Senior discount: $7.50 (senior age is 60 years or older).
- One dog per household and dog must be altered and have current rabies vaccination.
Prices are valid only during this Monterey Park licensing and vaccination clinic.
For additional information please contact the Monterey Park Police Department Animal Services Bureau at 626-307-1217 or www.MontereyPark.ca.gov.
William Estrada, Animal Services Officer