The Recreation and Community Services Department offers a variety of year-round recreational programs at various locations such as parks, community centers, and schools. The programs provide opportunities for residents of all ages to learn, utilize, improve, and enjoy new skills, and to experience social and cultural relationships through expanded programs activities and events.
Classes and Programs
- Recreation and Parks Monthly Newsletter - Click here for upcoming April Programs and Events
- For an online schedule, please visit our online registration site.
- Click here for a quick "How to register" tutorial video
- Classes are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- $2 senior discount for residents 55 years of age and older.
- An administration fee of $9.50 will be deducted from all refunds made prior to the start of first class meeting. No refunds will be made after class begins. (No refunds or make ups for swim classes.) Cancellations must be made in person. No telephone cancellations will be accepted.
- Full refund by city check will be made if class is cancelled by the Recreation & Community Services Department.
- All programs are subject to cancellation or schedule change, if class minimums are not reached. Classes are closed when class maximums are met. The department will make an attempt to contact all cancelled class participants by phone or letter. To ensure that your class has not been cancelled, please contact the rec dept. before the first day of class.
- Do not buy supplies for the class until you have received confirmation the class has been filled.
Register or browse classes and create personal/family accounts 24 hours a day from the convenience of your home or office computer by using our online registration system.
Register by calling the Recreation and Community Services Department at (626)307-1388, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Walk-in registration will not be taken at this time.