View all facilities
Langley Senior Center
Langley Senior Center provides activities for the local seniors, including specialized classes, trips, tours, health screenings, tax services, and a range of other free services. Other activities include dances, a lunch program, billiards, table tennis, computer classes, flea markets and special events.
- Please contact the center directly for reservations
- Any applicant who submits an Application for use of Facilities at Langley Center, must leave a $150 deposit to hold the facility. This amount will be credited towards the rental bill. A cancellation fee of 25% , of the deposit, will be retained if the party wishes to cancel the event.
- Cancellations must be made no later than one week prior to the event.
- Applicants will be notified by mail of their entire bill, and must pay within two weeks of receiving the notice for payment. (or if rental is less than two weeks in advance, bill must be paid immediately.) All Fees are due on or before the deadline. Partial payments will not be accepted.
- If fees are not paid by the designated deadline, facility will be released to other applicants.
- If any party wishes to add additional time, or additional facilities such as the kitchen, they must come in person and pay the additional fees as required. No phone changes will be allowed.
- All other rules and procedures regarding facility rentals are in effect.
- $97 per hour for main room. capacity is 300 for assembly, 200 for dining.
- $26 per hour for use of kitchen facilities.
- $61 per hour for use of each meeting room.