The City of Monterey Park invites Asian American or Pacific Islander American-owned small businesses to apply for $10,000 and $25,000 cash grants from AAPISTRONG, a project of National ACE and Reimagine Main Street, with support from Meta.
Applications open thru July 26,2022
- $10,000 cash awards to give a boost to 40 Asian American/Pacific Islander (AAPI) business owners who launched their business during the pandemic.
- $25,000 cash awards to 60 AAPI business owners who launched prior to the pandemic and made it through, where a cash grant could help take their vision to the next level.
- The business must be Asian American/Pacific Islander/Native Hawaiian (AAPI) majority-owned (51% or more AAPI-owned).
- The business must be based and operating in the United States.
- The business must currently be in operation.
- The business is legal and for-profit.
- The business generated at least $10,000 in revenue since January 2021.
- You are able and willing to document revenue.
Why AAPI Entrepreneurs?
The COVID-19 pandemic hit Asian and Pacific Islander American entrepreneurs across the country hard.
AAPISTRONG recognizes the power of Asian and Pacific Islander American entrepreneurs and knows all too well that economic barriers and bias all too often stifle the growth and innovation that AAPI entrepreneurs can bring to our economy.
By providing cash grants and other valuable resources, AAPISTRONG can fuel the aspirations and boost the trajectory of more than 100 Asian and Pacific Islander American entrepreneurs.
Learn more at www.reimaginemainstreet.org/AAPISTRONG.
For more information, contact the City of Monterey Park Economic Development Division at 626-307-1385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joseph Torres, Economic Development Manager
Subscribe to City of Monterey Park news flashes at www.montereypark.ca.gov/notifyme.