Residents are invited to attend any of the Community Workshops to learn about the results of a recent priority survey and to hear from City leaders about Monterey Park’s needs regarding public safety, homelessness, parks, roads, and other City services. Community input is needed in planning together for the future of our community. Multiple languages will be available. Light refreshments will be served.
Meetings will be held in the noted languages as follows:
- Tuesday, June 28, 11:30 a.m. at Langley Senior Center, 400 W. Emerson Avenue. Presented in English.
- Thursday, July 7, 6:00 p.m. at Garvey Ranch Park, 781 S. Orange Avenue. Presented in English.
- Saturday, July 9, 10:30 a.m. at Bella Vista Elementary School, 2410 Findlay Avenue. Presented in Spanish.
- Monday, July 11, 6:00 p.m. at Highlands Elementary School, 400 Casuda Canyon Drive. Presented in English.
- Tuesday, July 12, 6:00 p.m. at Sierra Vista Park, 311 Rural Drive. Presented in Chinese.
These workshops are free and open to the public. For more information about the community workshops, please visit www.montereypark.ca.gov/finance or contact the City Manager’s Office at 626-307-1255.
City Manager’s Office
Subscribe to City of Monterey Park news flashes at www.montereypark.ca.gov/notifyme.