The City of Monterey Park in conjunction with the Los Angeles County Department of Animal Care and Control will hold a low-cost vaccination and licensing clinic for dogs and cats on Saturday, July 21, 2018, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., at Garvey Ranch Park, 781 S. Orange Avenue, Monterey Park, CA 91754, by the observatory.
The licensing of dogs and cats in the City of Monterey Park is mandatory. Licenses are valid for one year from the date of issue. While at the clinic, all dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier.
Vaccination clinic price list:
- Rabies vaccine: $10.00 (dogs 3 months and older / cats 4 months and older).
- DHLPP vaccine: $14.00 (dogs 8 weeks and older).
- Bordetella vaccine: $15.00 (dogs 8 weeks and older).
- Canine influenza: $10.00 (dogs 7 weeks and older).
- FVRCP: $15.00.
- Microchips: $15.00 (includes lifetime registration).
Pet licenses may be purchased at the clinic after the pet is inoculated.
Annual (one year) pet license:
- Unaltered dog: $40.00.
- Altered dog: $20.00 (with proof).
- Senior discount: $7.50 (senior age is 60 years or older).
- One dog per household and dog must be altered and have current rabies vaccination.
These prices are valid only during the Monterey Park licensing and vaccination clinic. Vaccinations are cash only, no appointment necessary. Pet licenses can be paid with cash, check or money order. No appointment necessary.
For additional information please call the Monterey Park Police Department Animal Services Bureau at 626-307-1217
William Estrada, Animal Services Officer