October 8, 2022
311 Rural Drive
Monterey Park, CA 91754
Community Cleanup, Free Bulky Item Drop-off Event
Saturday, October 8, 2022
Drop-off furniture, rugs, mattresses and appliances for free at this half day event. Sorry, no electronic or hazardous waste at this event.
Monterey Park Community Cleanup, Bulky Item Drop-Off Event
Saturday,October 8, 2022
8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Sierra Vista Park
311 N. Rural Dr.
Monterey Park, CA 91755
The City of Monterey Park and Athens Services are hosting a free cleanup event for residents. Please keep the following in mind:
- Monterey Park residents only (ID or bill required).
- Drive-in and drop-off event.
- Gloves and eye protection recommended.
What will be accepted:
- Bulky items including furniture, rugs, mattresses, and appliances.
What will NOT be accepted:
- Electronic waste: televisions, printers, computers, power cords and other electronic devices.
- Hazardous waste: no batteries, bulbs, paint, oil, medical, toxic or liquid waste, or construction debris.
Participation in the event and all items accepted are at your own risk. It is the attendees’ responsibility to practice safe lifting and take all protective measures to guard against injury or any other loss.
Residents can also have bulky items picked up from the curbside by calling Athens Services at 888-336-6100. Bulky item pick-ups MUST be pre-arranged through Athens Services. Any items left abandoned on the curb can be subject to a notice of violation from MPK Code Enforcement.
Please call MPK Public Works at 626-307-1320 or visit www.montereypark.ca.gov for more information.