- Trips depart from and return to Langley Center.
- Trips are limited and are on a first pay basis.
- Make your reservation early.
- Due to hotel limitations, on over night state-side trips the group is limited to only two singles all other reservations will be for double occupancy.
- All casino dividends are subject to change.
If you must cancel a trip to receive a full refund, mail or bring your ticket to the office. A telephone call is not sufficient.
- A cancellation fee of $2 per person on day trip ticket
- A cancellation fee of $5 per person on overnight trip ticket will be withheld from the refund
- You may not transfer from one trip to another without paying cancellation fees.
Find impressive savings at premium stores at Cabazon and Desert Hills Outlet, located on the Morongo Resort Indian Reservation. Clothing, shoes, home furnishings, housewares, gift and specialty items, and a variety of food choices.
CABAZON/DESERT HILLS OUTLET STORES
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2016 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
DEPART at 8:30 a.m. and RETURN at approximately 5:30 p.m.
PECHANGA CASINO & RESORT
MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2016 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
A Gamblers "Next Chapter" get-away DELIGHT! Must have a Player's Card Number and original valid State Driver's License, original State Senior ID, or valid current government issued photo ID at time of registration. Please check-in with the front desk at 7:45 a.m.
COST $9.00 per person, Plus $1.00 drivers tip.
DEPART at 8:30 a.m. and RETURNS at approximately 5:30 p.m.
THE GROVE & FARMERS MARKET
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2016 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Plenty of shops of festival cheer and multi-cultural food choices. Nordstroms, Banana Republic, the Gap, Swarovski crystal, Crate and Barrel, Apple, Pottery Barn Kids, Barnes and Noble, Tommy Bahama, Sur La Table, Sprinkles Cupcakes, the Grove Dog, Magic Nut and Candy Co. Ride the trolley between the Grove and Farmers Market where you are just steps away from its wide range of delights.
COST $9.00 Per person, Plus $1.00 drivers tip.