This commission will seek out and publicize artistic, cultural, and historic exhibits, performances and opportunities that would bring the community together. and involve the city’s youth in community activities. The commission also conducts an Annual Hollywood Bowl Trip, and co-hosts the Summer Movies in the Park. Members on this commission must be a Monterey Park resident.
Third Tuesday of the month
City Hall, Community Room
320 W. Newmark Avenue, Monterey Park, CA 91754
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Carol Ann Sullivan, Seat One
- Oriana Chan, Seat Two
- Vacant, Seat Three
- Isabel Wu, Seat Four
- Sandra Hildalgo, Seat Five
- Vacant, Seat Six
- Shirley Hwong (Chair), Seat Seven
- Mary Ann Garcia-Barlow, Seat Eight
- Caroucel Kim Chuateco, Seat Nine
- Fabian Raygosa, Seat Ten
- Allison Newman, Youth Member
- Joleen Wong, Youth Member
- Kayla Flores, Youth Member
Staff Liaison: Robert Aguirre, Director of Recreation & Community Services, 626-307-1388.