How to Report Water Problems

Reporting Information
When reporting water problems, in addition to the service address / location, please be prepared to provide your name and a phone number where we can contact you in the event we cannot locate the problem or it is a private property matter. The Water Utility Division has 24-hour standby program so there is always somebody able to assist you with water emergencies including on weekends and holidays. Call with issues such as:
  • Dirty water
  • Meter leaks
  • Main breaks
  • Pressure problems
  • Reservoir overflows
When you call the after hours phone number, the Police Department will contact Water Division personnel on your behalf. For prompt service make sure to provide the Police Department with both your address and telephone number.

Feel free to contact us at 626-307-1282 or view the contact information on the right for questions.