Rental fees for reservation of recreational facilities are as follows. In addition to rental fees staff, insurance, police security, and a refundable deposit may be applied. These additional fees are subject to the nature of the event, estimated attendance and city policy. Except for Langley Center Main Room reservations, all fees are due within two weeks of receipt of written confirmation. For Langley Center Main Room a $300 deposit is due upon submission of an Application For Use Of Facilities form.
|Community Room at City Hall||$122.00 per hour||50 people|
|Langley Center Main Room||$152.80 per hour||260 people|
|Langley Center Kitchen||$42.40 per hour|
|Indoor facilities at Barnes, Garvey Ranch, Elder, Sierra Vista Park and Langley Center||$152.80 per hour||50 - 100 people||Limited amount of tables and chairs are available for use.|
|Amphitheater Stage at Barnes Park||$152.80 per hour||400 permanent seats available||Lawn space available for seating. Additional fees for use of indoor facility behind stage.|
|Basketball Gymnasium at Barnes and Elder Parks||$122.00 per hour||Basketball and volleyball play only.|
|Service Club Building at Barnes Park||$152.80 per hour||Service Clubhouse information|
|Sheltered Picnic areas||$106.00 per shelter |
$126.00 per shelter
|Please view Shelter Picnic Shelter Reservation Policies.|
|Softball and Baseball fields at various parks||$43.50 per hour without lights|
$48.25 per hour with lights
Additional Fee Information
- Staffing fee is $24.70 per hour.
- Liability insurance will be required of all users of City owned facilities. Insurance requirements will be determined on an individual application basis. If an organization already has insurance coverage, a certificate of insurance naming the City as an additional insured along with an endorsement letter will be required and submitted for approval prior to issuing a Use Permit. Fees must be paid in full of permit issuance.
- Facility Security Deposit will be determined on an application basis. Deposits shall be refunded three to five weeks following the date of the reservation provided the facility is clean and no additional cost associated with the reservation are incurred by the city.
- A set up fee of $50 to $100 shall be charged to groups requiring special set ups. A limited number of tables and chairs are available at city facilities. Users may bring additional tables and chairs at their own expense.
- Groups who include multi-dates on their application are required to pay for all dates in advance.