Conditions for Use of Facilities
Enforcement of all rules and regulations, ordinances and laws are in effect by the City of Monterey Park.(12.04.010)
- Every group using the facilities shall leave the same in good condition or pay the cost of cleaning and repairing the same.
- Permittee must make all physical setups and complete clean up within the time specified on the permit. Cleaning supplies such as: Mops, Brooms, etc. must be provided by the users of the facilities.
- Any debris left from serving of refreshments or other activity must be emptied in containers outside of the building or removed from the premises.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at all parks.(12.04.100)
- Vehicles are not allowed on the park premises.(12.04.130 and 12.04.140)
- No moon bounce, Astro jumps, dunk tanks, animal rides or automated rides are allowed at parks.
- No livestock allowed at parks.(12.04.020)
- All property of permit groups must be removed from premises at the conclusion of each event.
- Permittee agrees to reimburse the City of Monterey Park for any loss or damage to the city property occasioned by such use.
- Any falsification of information may result in the loss of permit and/or deposit.
- It is prohibited to bring or set off any firearms, firecrackers or other fireworks in any park or recreation center.(12.04.030)
- It is prohibited to bring to make campfires in any other places than areas provided by the Recreation and Park Department.
- It is prohibited to camp camp lodge for any period of time without prior permission from the Recreation and Parks Director and Park Maintenance Supervisor.
- It is prohibited to sell or offer for sale any goods, merchandise or article of any kind.(12.04.110)
- It is prohibited to practice, conduct or solicit for trade, occupation, business or profession whatsoever.(12.04.120)
- The City of Monterey Park does not provide gas at the Barnes Park Pavilion area.
- There is no electricity at George Elder Park picnic facilities.
- Live bands, DJ's and amplified sound systems are prohibited in all Picnic Areas. Loud music and/or noise, will be enforced by city staff and/or the Monterey Park Police Department.