Business Resource Partners
- BusinessUSA is the centralized, one-stop platform for American businesses commissioned by the president and federal government to make it easier for businesses to access services to help them grow and hire. Accessible are extremely useful wizards regarding tax credits and hiring incentives, information on health care changes, exporting, and access to financing.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides tools, grants, contracting, and local assistance services to help you both start and manage your business.
- The Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) includes legal information about choosing a business structure, applicable business taxes and tax credits in California, and registering a trademark.
- The Chinatown Service Center is the largest community-based Chinese American health and human services organization in Southern California, and offers services in a variety of Chinese dialects as well as in Spanish, Vietnamese, and Khmer (Cambodian).
- SCORE provides counseling services for small businesses and offers advice and guidance from retired business professionals.
- The Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment (PACE) is a non-profit community development organization that provides employment and job services, financial education, and business development and energy conservation programs primarily to the Pacific Asian community.
- The Valley Economic Development Center (VEDC) is a not for profit small business lender that helps promote economic development and job creation in underserved communities by providing loans and micro financing options to individuals that would not qualify for traditional bank financing. The VEDC also provides consultation services and entrepreneurial training to individuals and businesses.
- The San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership (SGVEP) serves membership cities within the San Gabriel Valley; advancing the economic vitality and quality of life.
- East Los Angeles College's Office of Workforce Education and Economic Development provides programs for students and business professionals including career development and certification programs (for pharmacy and EKG technicians, interpreters, makeup artists, and cooks, among others) and English language and citizenship courses.
- Cal State Los Angeles' College of Professional and Global Education offers tax and accounting seminars for tax professionals, accountants, and attorneys, career development programs in health care and law, and customized corporate education programs.