Monthly crime statistics are provided to inform citizens of general crime information. If you are interested in obtaining crime statistics for a particular location please contact the Monterey Park Police Department Records Bureau at 626-307-1211.
The Monterey Park Police Department divides the City into five different beats. An officer is assigned to patrol each beat. The beats are divided as follows:
- Beat 1: The city limits west of Atlantic Boulevard and south of Garvey Avenue
- Beat 2: The city limits north of Newmark Avenue
- Beat 3: The city limits between Atlantic Boulevard and Garfield Avenue, south of Newmark Avenue
- Beat 4: The city limits east of Garfield Avenue, south of Newmark Avenue, north of East Coral View Street and Ackley Street.
- Beat 5: The city limits east of South Wilcox Avenue, south of East Coral View Street and Ackley Street.
All crimes are listed by the beat in which they occurred, location by 100 block, and the date and time (military hours) reported.
Most recent document (PDF) / All documents