- City Clerk's Office
- 2020 Election Information
November 3, 2020 Special Municipal Election
The City of Monterey Park will conduct its Special Municipal Election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. The Special Election is consolidated with the Los Angeles County Primary Election.
Registered voters will cast ballot for a ballot measure.
- September 24 - October 13, 2020 – Mailing of Official Sample Ballot Booklets
- October 19, 2020 - Last day to register to vote. Voter registration forms are available in the City Clerk’s office.
- October 24, 2020 – Vote Centers open for early voting.
- November 3, 2020 – Vote Centers are open on Election Day from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For additional information, please click on the links below:
- Notice of Election for Public Office (PDF)
- Measure JJ – Land Use Element Proposition (PDF)
- List of Vote Centers, visit LA Vote
- Visit the “Find My Election Information page” for election information specific to you
- For election materials in your preferred languages, visit Los Angles County Registrar Recorder’s office Sample Ballot Booklet Lookup page
To request additional information or election materials in different languages, contact the Monterey Park City Clerk’s office at (626) 307-1359. For voter information guide, voting locations, voter registration or additional election information, contact the Los Angeles County Registrar Recorder’s office at (800) 815-2666.
Prior Elections Information
- March 3, 2020 General Municipal Election
- March 7, 2017 General Municipal Election
- March 3, 2015 General Municipal Election